- 1). Install software on your computer to download music. You can use a pay-per-song program such as iTunes, or a peer-to-peer file sharing program such as Limewire. Follow the program's installation wizard.
- 2). Search for the song you want, then download it to a file on the computer.
- 3). Connect the LG slide phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- 4). Click "Start," then "Computer" and double-click the phone's icon.
- 5). Open the folder containing the music file you downloaded.
- 6). Drag the music file to the phone's open folder. Repeat the process for each song you wish to download to the phone.
- 7). Disconnect the phone from the computer.