- 1). Open your browser and visit Facebook.com/badges. Enter your login information into the appropriate fields in the upper-right corner and click "Log In."
- 2). Click the "Page Badge" option.
- 3). Click the "Edit this badge" link next to the Facebook page for which you wish to create a badge.
- 4). Select either "Vertical," "Horizontal" or "2 Columns" for the layout of the badge. Click each selection to preview it on the right side of the page.
- 5). Place a check mark next to "Name," "Status," "Picture" or "Fans" to add or remove the item from the badge. Preview the changes on the right side of the page. Selecting "Picture" adds the current picture set as your Facebook page image as the picture in the badge.
- 6). Click the "Save" button to save the changes to the badge and return to the previous page.
- 7). Click the "Other" button next to the Facebook page for which you wish to create a badge. A text field with a snippet of code will appear.
- 8). Highlight the code in the text field and input it into your website HTML to display the button on your website.